3.4.08

Structure

Wandered around today, saw some of the area. Passed a big grove of bamboo along with a spattering of cherry blossom trees. Had lunch at a little place nearby, coffee and sandwiches. First time eating out, and it was very difficult ordering as the menu was only in kanji. Eventually we got the idea across and the food was good. Still looking for a genuine ramen place to frequent. Later, had a meeting with faculty in the Fine Arts dept about my class schedule. It's a good thing I had a translator as my nihon-go is very much lacking. I have painting classes Tuesday-Friday, lectures on Japanese/Asian art history both Thurs and Friday (in Japanese of course), and as yet to be scheduled language tutoring. I will be busy.

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

No comments: