14.4.08

ichirinsha

Language today, then set up a computer account in case I need to print anything. I was impressed by the large, at least 30" screens on all the Macs. Wish I had had one of those back when I worked with Illustrator a lot, screen real-estate is precious! Stopped for groceries, then passed some children playing, on unicycles. It's not the first time I've seen children playing with unicycles here, in fact I'd say it's pretty common, and I think it must be pretty fun to learn at an early age.
DSC00318
In the evening, I watched Mononoke-hime (Princess Mononoke). Great example of japanese animation, personally I'd rate it above Akira in that regard.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you liked Monoke-hime you should check out Miyazaki's "Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi" (Spirited Away). Absolutely the best family anime I've ever seen.

Seth A. said...

Spirited Away was also good, and gained a wider audience when Disney distributed it.