9.5.08

Wasting away

Today was pretty much a wasted day. I felt sick to the stomach in the morning and did not go to lecture. I went to the grocery store in the evening, but other than that did not leave the building. You'd think staying in, I'd get a lot done, but quiet the opposite and I ended up watching anime. A lot of people have heard of, and raved about the Hellsing series, and I watched some of the old ones before watching the newer Hellsing Ultimate. Sure, the animation is fancier, and there are many more details from the original manga, but I miss the funky soundtrack of the original series. Can't beat a good soundtrack.

I forgot about recycling last night and for the previous two weeks also. Every thursday, a long line of recycling bins appear a few blocks down the street, but it alternates each week what can be put there. Sometimes it's metal cans, other times it's glass. Plastic can be left any week. So right now, my box in the corner is just overflowing.

No comments: