2.5.08

Friday wooo

Not a whole lot today. I skipped painting class because I was told not to do anything on my current work, and instead spent the time outside with some drawing for future work. Went on some errands in Nagaokakyo, visited a discount department store, had thought to buy some cheap shirts as I didn't bring that many, but I wasn't in the mood. On my way home purchased some supplies for the weekend. Monday and Tuesday I don't have class as this is Golden week, a vacation that everyone has off. Travel is super crowded and most japanese either leave, or go to, the city and make the most out of the holiday. I'm excited because I'm going to Shikoku on a camping trip with friends from the JET program. We'll be renting a car, probably stuck in a lot of traffic, but when we get there, it will be tents on a beach and good times. I'll post when I get back.

It makes me happy that people are reading and enjoying this blog. That's what it's for, I want a personal account for myself, and also to share with friends and family. Thank you for the support and comments.

1 comment:

pjc said...

I know I am really enjoying sharing your adventure!