27.7.08

Cleaning

Cleaning and organizing today. I've collected piles and piles of papers, from school, info sheets for places I've been, maps, ticket stubs, etc, etc. I'm a pack-rat. I like to keep those things, and it's a big future project of mine, wanting to scan those objects into digital form and always have them at my fingertips. Even the sheets I can't read, and especially the sheets I can't read, I want to keep for future reference. They will be shipped back home with the majority of my stuff, leaving me with just a backpack to carry around in August.

I'll be packing light, and that means making choices. Do I want this, or that? Will I miss not having, or will I regret having to carry? What if I pick things up along the way? Souvenirs and oddities from travel, it all adds up very quickly. But, worse scenarios I can purchase anything I might desperately need, or ship home anything I might be sick of carrying. Couple more days!

No comments: